ACCEPTANCE OF TERM AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to modify our policies at any time. You agree to review our policies from time to time. By continuing to access and use our web site after any posted policy change you agree to accept such changes.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to be able to check-in the hotel.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- Stay of a child under 2 years of age is complimentary when sharing a room with a minimum of one adult.
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel premises with exception of service dogs.
- Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the hotel, or if any inappropriate behavior is brought to the attention of the hotel, the hotel reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
- Guests shall be liable for any damage, except normal wear and tear to Hotel asset. Guest shall keep the Hotel room in a good condition and maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
- Certain policies are booking specific and are informed to the customer while making the booking.
- We really take pride in keeping all our rooms fresh and clean, and discourage smoking in the rooms.
OWNERSHIP OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE RESORT
This web site is owned and operated by the resort. The resort and its owning entity are domiciled in the country in which the resort is located. By using this site, you agree not to hold Coco Reef Resort Limited or any other third party travel agents or tour operators liable for any loss, damage, injury, illness or other claims arising out of or in connection with your presence upon the resort property.
The resort does not maintain an office or other place of business outside of the country where the resort is located. Any claims based on your stay at the resort must be brought in the country in which the resort is located. The Resort and its owning entity and employees do not and shall not submit to the jurisdiction of any Court(s) outside of the country where the Resort is located